Turning 29

Assalamualaikum.
This could be the start of something new.

Hello, to my old account. I'm like a newbie once again. 

I'm not sure what is my real intention of having this but I hope someday, this blog has a purpose than just spamming the internet world. 

Turning 29 has been interesting. I just turned 29, 3 days ago. 

So what is like being 29?

Let see..
No spouse. 
No baby. 
No great awesome career. 
No nice BTO. 

Alhamdulillah, gotten my degree last year. Still some people may think, I had wasted my degree. Knowledge is never wasted, okies? Well, if you put a good use to it, anyway. You may think, it could be the end of the world but hey...I'm good. 

Being 29 for me...
Disclaimer: I have no intention of criticizing marriage.

1. You sleep peacefully. No baby. No spouse. Get it?

2. Your tawakkalness maybe on so called full power. Because your life is like a cat. You are dependent on what is given. Is still cool, no worries.

3. You start to discover yourself more. You want to do this and that. 

4. If you are lucky, your guy friends or your brothers would be the sweetest man. They will be the one pampering you. No worries for no Prince Charming. Thank you, brothers.

5. Not forgetting, your awesome girl friends, they would always be cheering you up and not making you feel lonely.

6. You got use to breakups that you move on pretty fast.

7. At times, you don't mind being matchmake but at other times, you get tired of it. Till people misunderstood you as lesbian and you nearly thought you were. Nauzubillah minzalik.

8. Your circle of friends will talk about wedding, baby and labour. It scares you but you look forward for it.

9. You may turn a year older but you don't feel any different. 

10. You feel that you have not progresses much but trust me, you are what you seek or aim. Though, you may not see it (even sometimes i could not), it is the best time for you to do anything that you always want.

Till next time. I shall end with a story that I am amazed with...


Hafsah the daughter of Umar Ibn Khattab lost her husband to one of the battle at that time. Umar Ibn Khattab could not see her daughter alone in such condition and had asked Uthman and later Abu Bakar to marry her daughter. They rejected Umar unfortunately. Umar had went to Rasulullah and informed him on this and the Prophet answered that Umar should neither grieve nor worry and Allah willing he would find a man better than Uthman for Hafsah and Uthman in turn, would find himself a better woman than Hafsah.

A few days later, Uthman married to Umm Kulthum, the daughter of Rasulullah and Hafsah got married to.... Rasulullah! 


For Allah is the best of all planners. MasyaAllah. 
Till then. :)

Comments

Popular Posts