the rejected one

I had thought of blogging these days but I can’t seem to find the right content to blog. It was easier before. I was a rant-er (does this word exist?) previously. Now, with “responsibilities”, stompers and keyboard warriors, it is not an encouraging environment to blog. To top with my no-so-great-english.

Moving on, to the title, the rejected one. I classified myself as the rejected one as I been rejected for many, many times. I guess, Im a bit tad crazy to blog about this. Like who in the right mind to blog about something bad about themselves. Even asatizahs had advised to not post when you’re depressed. Last check, I’m not depressed, so moving on.

People would say many, many things. It’s you, your attitude. It’s your aura. It’s your education. It’s your mother. Yada, yada, yada. But if you were to really, really look at it… trying your best to improve your attitude, toning down the aura, what is wrong with having a degree? , my mother is awesome seriously.. there’s nothing wrong with me. It’s not me, guys. 

If a person have to accept the reason that it is them, many, many times, that’s depressing, right? Repeated rejection can devastate a person’s confidence. Be a dear and not add the load to the person if they turn to you. On another note, there’s always a group that says I am awesome. (Haha. It’s true. I wish, I could self praise myself) Ain’t that contradicting?

So yeah, it’s not me. If you are in a similar situation as me, I’m telling you, is not you. If you had tried your best in everything you do, put your best, improve for the sake of Allah and it’s not working, it’s okay. Don’t be too hard on yourself. There is a chance that the right timing, have not come yet. And I’m pretty sure all the things you go through is actually Allah’s way in improving yourself to be a better muslim. Even if it is many, many times.

Like kudos, how many of us actually fell so many times, cry thinking it’s us but yet never question Allah? Allah delays are not Allah denials. Like, have you actually ponder on your doas? Have you notice that He probably had answer to all your prayers but not to that one particular doa of yours? Maybe for some of you is some prayers. But the point is, Allah had answer your prayer. He did not put you aside. It just that probably one doa. We do not the real reason why but it’s definitely good for us.

So cheer up and cheer up to me that something wonderful is coming our way. May not be Prince Charming but could be a free Ferrari car? (K, I kid) Something better in Allah’s way, InsyaAllah. :)

Trust in His perfect timing. Yes, that’s right. Inspired from Safinah – Trust in His perfect timing.


 Dear Allah, remind me that Your plans are better than my dreams. :)

Comments

Popular Posts