Oh Ramadan
This year has been an interesting Ramadan for me. While Ramadan has always been the month where one aims to finish the quran, do lots of tarawih or qiyaam, mine wasnt anything like that. It feels not enough this time. I miss that enthusiasm of rushing to tarawih or qiyaam or reading quickly to complete the Quran. I miss tarawih with Ezza. Qiyaam with Amalina.
This year, it seems more on the character building. Building patience, smiling a lot to people who annoys me, forgiving them immediately and discipline myself to pray good things to them.
This year too, mum create history for herself. It was something that we kinda know that its going to happen but when it happen, I took time to not put the blame on myself. So i went through some down time in Ramadan. Despite the "down time", it amazes me that different walk of life came to me and ask if i needed any assistance in planning or marketing. Im too grateful. Too honoured to receive such assistance. Brothers, sisters, thank you for the support. I will not be able to do wonderful things without you guys. Thank you for giving me that opportunity to fulfill my goal and make it more wonderful.
This is just a post where I don't plan or strategise what the content should have. This is just a post to remind me what was Ramadan this year.
And this year Ramadan, I have not met you or maybe I have but did not recognize you. Love...maybe we are not intent to meet in dunia for we may forget Allah when we meet. But I always wish you are here with me.
This year, it seems more on the character building. Building patience, smiling a lot to people who annoys me, forgiving them immediately and discipline myself to pray good things to them.
This year too, mum create history for herself. It was something that we kinda know that its going to happen but when it happen, I took time to not put the blame on myself. So i went through some down time in Ramadan. Despite the "down time", it amazes me that different walk of life came to me and ask if i needed any assistance in planning or marketing. Im too grateful. Too honoured to receive such assistance. Brothers, sisters, thank you for the support. I will not be able to do wonderful things without you guys. Thank you for giving me that opportunity to fulfill my goal and make it more wonderful.
This is just a post where I don't plan or strategise what the content should have. This is just a post to remind me what was Ramadan this year.
And this year Ramadan, I have not met you or maybe I have but did not recognize you. Love...maybe we are not intent to meet in dunia for we may forget Allah when we meet. But I always wish you are here with me.
Comments